Field Service and Shop Technician Needed
Plastic Concepts, Inc. designs and manufactures laboratory and chemical process equipment which includes mechanical assembly of plumbing, electrical, pumps, air filtration, fans/blowers, and exhaust ventilation ducting.
We fabricate plastic furniture, process tanks and equipment assemblies from polypropylene, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic and other types of plastic sheet materials. Our standard method of assembly is with a thermoplastic hand-held hot air fusion welding tool along with solvent bonding, mechanical fasteners (standard and metric), manual and CNC machining.
- Field Service and Facility Technician:
- Plumbing, electrical, controls and exhaust ventilation experience
- Shop Fabricators:
- Plastic fabrication experience a plus – not require
- Experience in Woodworking/Carpentry, Sheet Metal, Metal welding, Construction, CNC Machining
- Must be proficient with the following:
- Reading Drawings
- Basic math; decimals, fractions, geometry
- Understanding material yields
- Must be able to safely demonstrate proper use of power tools
- Table saw, routers, jig saw, drills, band saw, .etc.
- Additional requirements:
- Position requires standing, kneeling, manual dexterity and lifting minimum of 75lbs
- Good decision making
- Completing work with allotted time and material budgets
- Producing excellent quality finished products
- Maintain a clean and organized workbench area and shop
Plastic fabrication experience is a plus but not required. Woodworking, metal fabrication, machine shop or similar trade construction experience is desired.
Hiring Skill Levels:
Skilled craftsman, capable of decision making, completing within the budgeted time frame to produce a quality meticulous product to all drawing specifications with minimal assistance.
Minimum 3/5+ years related experience and/or trade school training.
Moderately skilled craftsman, able to start and finish project tasks efficiently with minimal supervision to produce a quality product accurate to dimensional drawing specifications.
Minimum 2/3+ years related experience and/or trade school training.
Dependable and diligent work ethic, able and willing to learn new tasks with training.
Minimum 1/2+ years related experience and/or trade school training.
- Compensation base upon experience and demonstration of skill level.
- Full time hours – Mon – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (min of 40hrs)
- During peak production must work overtime to finish projects including nights or weekends
- Medical/Dental, 401K plan, Disability and Earned time off
We are looking for employees with a committed and dedicated work ethic, a positive attitude and wanting to be a part of a friendly team atmosphere. US citizenship required.
You may apply online using the form below or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Employment services – please email qualified candidates