Plastic Concepts Inc. takes painstaking detail into account at every stage of our plastic fabrication process. Our philosophy is rooted in the belief that by ensuring best practice in design, the process of fabrication is faster, more cost-effective and delivered on-time. It also ensures that whatever we create for our customers is of the highest quality.
We work with and understand many different plastic materials and each of their chemical properties and characteristics. We’ll help you determine what is the best material to use in your lab, and we can design and engineer custom products to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Materials we fabricate and machine:
- Polypropylene: An extremely durable, non-corrosive material that resists chemical and organic degradation. It’s lightweight, non-toxic, non-staining has low moisture absorption and high heat resistance.
- Acrylic (Plexiglass): Stong, tough and lightweight material
- Lexan (Polycarbonate): Strong, transparent, temperature-resistant and easily formed
- Teflon (Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE))
- PFA (PerFluoroAlkoxy)
- FM4910/ FRPP (Flame Retardant Polypropylene): Fire-safe plastic approved for use in cleanrooms
- ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene): The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness. Also is an ideal for applications exposed to really cold environments
- Flametec™ CP7-D: Flame Retardant Polypropylene
- CPVC (Corzan): Good impact properties, resistant to corrosion, heat, and chemicals
- Delrin: Chemical resistance to fuels and solvents, high fatigue endurance, high strength and stiffness properties
- HDPE and LDPE (High density polyethylene and Low density polyethylene):
- Halar (Ethyelene Chlorotrifluoroethylene):
- Kydex: Rigidity, formability, toughness and chemical resistance
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate): semi-rigid to rigid, and it is very lightweight. It makes a good gas and fair moisture barrier,
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride): known for its inexpensive nature and flexibility
- Kynar® (PVDF): Good thermal stability, High tensile strength, High impact resistance, Excellent UV resistance, Extremely high purity ,Overall excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- UMHW PE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)