Plastic Concepts Fumehoods
Plastic Concepts Inc’s Fume Hoods are constructed of 1/2″ thick white polypropylene, an extremely durable and non-corrosive, non-conductive thermo-plastic. We manufacture our Fume Hoods at order placement and can custom design any Fume Hood to your specifications.
We have many fume hood types to choose from and can provide you with the best option to fit your needs and your budget.
We custom fabricate:
Laminar Flow Hoods: The airflow comes down and across and down the work area. This protects you and your work from contaminants.
Clean Hoods: The airflow comes down and across and down the work area. This protects your work from contaminants.
General Purpose Hoods: Features a sloped sash and is our most economical option
Standard Fume Hoods: Features sloped sides to avoid interrupted airflow patterns, a vertical sash, and a double wall.
Filtered Fume Hoods: We offer Erlab’s state of the art filtration technology, which can be integrated into virtually any fume hood configuration. This provides complete flexibility in your lab, while providing an extremely cost effective alternative to traditional ducted fume hoods.
Each of our hoods offer these standard and optional features:
- Vented base cabinet for acid/chemical storage or as a secondary containment
- Polypropylene valves, hinges, and plumbing
- Counter-balanced adjustable sash
- Lip exhaust design to provide, hinges air to hood with closed sash
- Vapor Proof Fluorescent lighting
- 115VV, 15 AMP 3-prong with GFI outlets
- PP, PVC, CPVC FM910 Material Compliant
- Designed to meet OSHA’s 100FPM sash face velocity and pass ASHRAE testing
- Amber photo-resistant lighting
- Audible exhaust alarm
- Fixed or hinged sash position
- Digital velocity meter
- Glove and side ports
- GFI receptacle outlets 110V/240V
- Liquid/Air Gun
- Adjustable lever support on base cabinet
- Static control device